- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Eduardo Vianna, developmental educator, profiled in NY Times
- ‘Performing the World 2014′ investigates: How shall we become?
- International educators discover ‘spaces to become a head taller’
- A ‘Revolutionary Vygotsky’ takes the stage at ISCAR Summit in Sydney
- Play’s the Thing in Japan
- New film by Ishita Sanyal “Opens the Doors” on mental illness in India
- Lobman in Kobe Japan at invitation of Dr. Hiroyuki Imai
- Lobman keynotes education reform conference in Brazil
- “Beyond the Therapeutic State” — Time to Advance an Alternative Therapies Movement
- Another International Class collaboration: Celiane Carmargo-Borges and Peter Nsubuga
Author Archives: janetwootten
Vygotskian educator Eduardo Vianna is profiled today in The New York Times for his empathic, effective work as a college instructor at LaGuardia Community College. You can read reporter Ginia Bellafante’s Raising Ambitions, The Challenge of Teaching at Community Colleges HERE. The profile captures Dr. … Continue reading
More than 400 participants from 34 countries attended Performing the World 2014 (PTW) at the All Stars Project’s national headquarters in New York City. The biennial autumn conference, co-sponsored by the Institute and All Stars Project, Inc., brought together performance activists, educators, therapists, … Continue reading
An enthusiastic Performing the World 2012 participant and Institute colleague, Dr. Hiroyuki Imai (professor on the Faculty of Foreign Language Studies at Kansai University, Osaka, Japan) was eager to make a creative match: He sought to bring together Japanese educators working in … Continue reading