- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Eduardo Vianna, developmental educator, profiled in NY Times
- ‘Performing the World 2014’ investigates: How shall we become?
- International educators discover ‘spaces to become a head taller’
- A ‘Revolutionary Vygotsky’ takes the stage at ISCAR Summit in Sydney
- Play’s the Thing in Japan
- New film by Ishita Sanyal “Opens the Doors” on mental illness in India
- Lobman in Kobe Japan at invitation of Dr. Hiroyuki Imai
- Lobman keynotes education reform conference in Brazil
- “Beyond the Therapeutic State” — Time to Advance an Alternative Therapies Movement
- Another International Class collaboration: Celiane Carmargo-Borges and Peter Nsubuga
Category Archives: Vygotsky
Vygotskian educator Eduardo Vianna is profiled today in The New York Times for his empathic, effective work as a college instructor at LaGuardia Community College. You can read reporter Ginia Bellafante’s Raising Ambitions, The Challenge of Teaching at Community Colleges HERE. The profile captures Dr. … Continue reading
Institute pedagogical director Carrie Lobman was a recent keynote speaker at the International Conference on Cultural-Historical Theory and Human Development: Key Issues for School Education, at the Universidade Estadual Paulista in Marilia, Brazil, and organized by the University’s Association of … Continue reading
The Cultural Historical Research Special Interest Group (SIG) of the American Educational Research Association has named Lois Holzman as the recipient of its prestigious lifetime achievement award. Holzman’s award will be presented at the AERA annual meeting in Chicago, 2015, where she will deliver an … Continue reading
Some 14,000 educators flocked to Philadelphia for meetings of the American Educational Research Association — among them several hundred Vygotskians — members of the Cultural Historical Research Special Interest Group (SIG), who staged some of the more innovative presentations under the … Continue reading