- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Eduardo Vianna, developmental educator, profiled in NY Times
- ‘Performing the World 2014’ investigates: How shall we become?
- International educators discover ‘spaces to become a head taller’
- A ‘Revolutionary Vygotsky’ takes the stage at ISCAR Summit in Sydney
- Play’s the Thing in Japan
- New film by Ishita Sanyal “Opens the Doors” on mental illness in India
- Lobman in Kobe Japan at invitation of Dr. Hiroyuki Imai
- Lobman keynotes education reform conference in Brazil
- “Beyond the Therapeutic State” — Time to Advance an Alternative Therapies Movement
- Another International Class collaboration: Celiane Carmargo-Borges and Peter Nsubuga
Tag Archives: Castillo Theatre
This just in from Castillo Theatre artistic director and Institute faculty Dan Friedman… Dan is among six playwrights from as many countries who will travel to Berlin and Budapest in December to take part in an international theatre project called One Land/Many Faces. It’s organized by … Continue reading
Lois Holzman will travel to Denmark and Sweden this week to lead a series of workshops and talks organized by colleagues in the Performing the World Community. In Copenhagen, psychologist Esben Wilstrup, a 2009 graduate of the Institute’s International Class, has … Continue reading
Programs Coordinator Melissa Meyer organized a “farewell” evening-out at the Castillo Theatre for six interns who’ve been working with the Institute over recent months — producing events, conducting social media outreach, observing social therapy groups, attending study groups and performing … Continue reading