- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Eduardo Vianna, developmental educator, profiled in NY Times
- ‘Performing the World 2014’ investigates: How shall we become?
- International educators discover ‘spaces to become a head taller’
- A ‘Revolutionary Vygotsky’ takes the stage at ISCAR Summit in Sydney
- Play’s the Thing in Japan
- New film by Ishita Sanyal “Opens the Doors” on mental illness in India
- Lobman in Kobe Japan at invitation of Dr. Hiroyuki Imai
- Lobman keynotes education reform conference in Brazil
- “Beyond the Therapeutic State” — Time to Advance an Alternative Therapies Movement
- Another International Class collaboration: Celiane Carmargo-Borges and Peter Nsubuga
Tag Archives: Institute for the Study of Play
Faculty Carrie Lobman reports on the smashing success of the inaugural Afterschool Growth! conference in Chicago on her blog Improvisational Learning. READ MORE Co-sponsored by the All Stars Project of Chicago and the newly formed Institute for the Study of Play, the conference brought together 125+ educators, researchers … Continue reading
Carrie Lobman responds to a recent New York Times feature, Ed Schools’ Pedagogical Puzzle, July 21, 2011. The Times reports on the gap left by traditional teacher education programs: …Teachers already bypass traditional education degrees, entering classrooms with temporary licenses after … Continue reading