- “Lifetime Achievement” in Cultural Historical Research March 25, 2015 loisholzman
- No More Academic Subjects in Finnish Schools March 24, 2015 loisholzman
- Human Development—Vygotsky at Work and Play in Japanese Educational Culture March 23, 2015 loisholzman
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Eduardo Vianna, developmental educator, profiled in NY Times
- ‘Performing the World 2014′ investigates: How shall we become?
- International educators discover ‘spaces to become a head taller’
- A ‘Revolutionary Vygotsky’ takes the stage at ISCAR Summit in Sydney
- Play’s the Thing in Japan
- New film by Ishita Sanyal “Opens the Doors” on mental illness in India
- Lobman in Kobe Japan at invitation of Dr. Hiroyuki Imai
- Lobman keynotes education reform conference in Brazil
- “Beyond the Therapeutic State” — Time to Advance an Alternative Therapies Movement
- Another International Class collaboration: Celiane Carmargo-Borges and Peter Nsubuga
Tag Archives: Lincoln Center Institute
Teacher educator and play and improvisation advocate, Carrie Lobman, attended America’s Imagination Summit in NYC last week, sponsored by the Lincoln Center Institute, the education wing of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts. Summit activity? “Imagination conversations” that could tap the creativity and … Continue reading