- Growing the World June 15, 2015 loisholzman
- Video of the Month—What’s Developing in a World in Crisis? June 5, 2015 loisholzman
- What’s the Point of Being Critical? June 3, 2015 loisholzman
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Eduardo Vianna, developmental educator, profiled in NY Times
- ‘Performing the World 2014′ investigates: How shall we become?
- International educators discover ‘spaces to become a head taller’
- A ‘Revolutionary Vygotsky’ takes the stage at ISCAR Summit in Sydney
- Play’s the Thing in Japan
- New film by Ishita Sanyal “Opens the Doors” on mental illness in India
- Lobman in Kobe Japan at invitation of Dr. Hiroyuki Imai
- Lobman keynotes education reform conference in Brazil
- “Beyond the Therapeutic State” — Time to Advance an Alternative Therapies Movement
- Another International Class collaboration: Celiane Carmargo-Borges and Peter Nsubuga
Tag Archives: Tamara Borovica
Institute director Lois Holzman reports at LoisHolzman.org on a recent visit to Serbia which included activities with colleagues old and new. As she has since 1997, Holzman attended annual meetings of Zdravo da Ste (“Hi Neighbor”) — a group of 100+ psychologists, educators, … Continue reading